The Ultimate Beach Wedding Weekend
Montage Laguna Beach has always hosted just one wedding per day to ensure that the bride and groom are the center of attention on their special day. Increasingly, some couples are seeking destination weddings that offer a weekend or more of wedding events for families and friends. In response, the resort has introduced an exclusive destination wedding weekend option that is completely customized to the couple's wishes and guarantees that the couple's wedding is the only wedding for the entire weekend (or other multiple-day timeframe). The Ultimate Beach Wedding Weekend could include a custom itinerary such as:
- A day at the spa for the bride and her bridal party
- A golf outing and cigar/cognac tasting for the groomsmen
- A welcome reception and rehearsal dinner in the couple's choice of indoor or outdoor venue
- Hair and makeup styling for the bride and her bridal party
- The wedding ceremony and reception on the resort's manicured lawns, complete with panoramic views of sea, sky and sunset, the perfect backdrop for memorable photos
- Dinner, dancing and midnight buffet in an airy and gracious ballroom, featuring innovative custom menus paired with wines and spirits
- A post-wedding brunch
- The start of a romantic honeymoon for the bride and groom in a luxurious oceanfront suite, with relaxing couples' massage and photographic portrait session on the beach
- Perfectly orchestrated to reflect the couple's personalities, favorite tastes, family heritage and more, the hallmark of all Montage weddings
- Price depends on dates, number of guests and events selected, begins at $200,000.
Expert Wedding Advice
Wedding specialist Jaime Puffer and her staff have turned dreams into reality for more than 250 happy couples since Montage Laguna Beach opened in 2003. The team is the first and ongoing point of contact for engaged couples and their families from the first inquiry until the honeymoon begins. Now she's sharing her insight and expertise on a blog that posts to the resort's new Wedding site:
- Visit www.montagelagunabeachweddings.com to learn more about planning your dream wedding at the oceanfront resort
- Visit Jaime's blog regularly for innovative wedding designs, tips on planning, how to source vendors that fit your personal style, how to handle complex family etiquette and more at http://www.montagelagunabeachweddings.com/california-wedding-blog.php
Wedding & Anniversary Private Dining
Montage Laguna Beach offers delicious options for couples who wish to spend pre- and post-wedding time with extended family and friends, or celebrate treasured moments of a life together:
- The Chef's Table at Studio, the resort's signature restaurant, can accommodate up to 12 guests in Craftsman-style comfort. It offers an exclusive view of the Studio kitchen and unique access to award-winning culinary artist-in-residence Executive Chef James Boyce, who will prepare your menu a la minute and then describe, course by course, the various seasonal ingredients in each of his creative dishes. Your personal sommelier will recommend selections from our extensive cellar to accompany your custom-designed menu. Just right for an intimate pre-wedding or milestone anniversary celebration.
- The Private Dining Room at Studio can accommodate up to 24 guests. This airy and inviting residential-style space offers expansive views of the Pacific Ocean. An adjoining patio overlooking the dramatic coastline sets the stage for pre-dining cocktails. Then guests continue the evening indoors, with an innovative menu prepared by the talented culinary team and wine selections from our collection of more than 2,300 wines. Perfect for a memorable rehearsal dinner.
- The Loft, the resort's all day dining restaurant that features creative American cuisine, can accommodate up to 30 guests with indoor or outdoor seating. Menu options include seasonal salads, rotisserie-roasted meats and seafood, and an extensive selection of artisan cheeses from around the world. Ideal for an elegant bridal shower or post-wedding brunch.
Wedding Surrender with Spa Montage
Perfect for a bride or groom to unwind and renew before the big day, individually or as a couple. This customized, all-inclusive Spa Montage program includes:
- Minimum two nights' stay in ocean view accommodations
- Two hours of wellness programming and personal training daily
- Two hours of spa treatments daily
- Make-up application for her or grooming session for him
- An array of custom events, such as meditation sessions or journal writing or cognac and cigar pairings
- Healthy dining options
- Valet parking
- Begins at $4,300 for single occupancy, Sunday - Thursday only, subject to availability
- Can also be customized for more than single occupancy and/or for four- or six-day program, with prices available upon request. For more information and to reserve, contact Spa Montage, 949/715-6000.
WHERE: Montage Laguna Beach, 30801 South Coast Highway, Laguna Beach, CA 92651, 866-271-6953
Available for interviews:
- Wedding specialist Jaime Puffer on creating the ultimate wedding weekend and dream weddings that reflect the couple's unique personality and sense of style.
- Resort Executive Chef Matt Leonard on orchestrating all of the details for a delicious wedding or anniversary special dining event.
About Montage Laguna Beach
Montage Laguna Beach, set on a coastal bluff overlooking the Pacific in the heart of the vibrant arts community of Laguna Beach, offers 30 acres of oceanfront luxury. The 250-room craftsman-style resort features beachfront accommodations; a 20,000-square-foot spa; destination dining at Studio; a wealth of outdoor recreation, including three pools, beach and water sports; a fine art collection; and more than 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space. For information and reservations, please contact Montage Laguna Beach toll-free, at 1-888-715-6700; or visit the Web site at www.montagelagunabeach.com.
Director of Public Relations
Sheila Donnelly & Associates